Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jodi + Mike {Legare Waring House | Charleston, SC}

Jodi... Mike... you leave me speechless!

Where oh where do I even begin to recount all of the memorable moments from your wedding day?  Let's see... Scottish kilts... a gorgeous bride... an amazingly pulled together D-I-Y wedding (I am still dreaming of those flower boxes!)... incredible energy... gorgeous grounds (if you are considering venues in Charleston-- be sure to check out Legare Waring House!)... fabulous guests... oh and of course... one can not forget the tequila worm! ha!

Congrats to you both again!  It was such an honor to be a part of the magic of your special day!  Enjoy xoxox
I typically spend most of my morning on weddings with the bride and her bridal party, but part of the story is of course happening in the gentlemen's quarters... so capturing some of what's going on there is a must!  Especially when the gentlemen are wearing kilts!  Bear with me, as there are a lot of kilt photos here... but I just could not narrow some of these down!
Okay... now the dogs... might have sealed the deal for me in saying that this was hands down, one of my favorite weddings! 
So cute!!!
 
I think this groom needs a BRIDE... don't you think?!?! 
And we're back to the ladies... time to get that gorgeous gown on!

 Alright... all she needs is a quick celebratory pre-wedding cocktail...
And she's off!!! 
World... I present you the very awesome Mr + Mrs Reilly!!! 
I so love these two!  Such a great energy to their love... so refreshing!  

I am still obsessed with these oaks... love the lighting... love the romantic feeling!  Really tried to capitalize on this all for the family photos.  A few snapshots below... ;-)
With the marriage official... and the formal photos done... it's off to party time!!! 
I am still dreaming of these picture perfect flower boxes!!! Way to go Jodi, one of my favorite DIY brides!! These were truly GORGEOUS!
An absolutely beautiful night for a wedding reception!!
These two just melt my heart!! Love, love, LOVE their love! Everyone should be glowing this bright on their wedding day!










No comments:

Post a Comment