Thursday, November 29, 2012

Jenny + Joe | Cassique at The Kiawah Island Club | Kiawah Island, SC

Jenny + Joe are so awesome... and their family and friends are so much fun... it's going to be hard to try and contain all this beauty and all this energy!  I think this may just be the first wedding that I was bummed to be shooting...I WANTED TO BE A GUEST! I *may* have also had a little college degree envy afterwards... Gettysburg College was great, but man, these Penn State alums know how to party!!  For those of you that will only see this wedding through the photos, I've tried my best to capture the essence of this day.  Think stunning landscapes... gorgeous folks... and energy- lots, and lots of energy! 

Jenny + Joe, thank you again for allowing me to be part of your special day.  I feel like I've known you both forever! Enjoy ;-)
As the girls finish up in the Ladies Lounge... I steal the gentlemen away for a bit.  I was unfortunately not allowed to enter the gentlemen's quarters (club rules), but we had our own fun outdoors!  
Meanwhile, in the ladies lounge...
We have a bride!!!!  
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
I think it's time for a wedding y'all!!!
Introducing Mr. + Mrs. Molinelli!
Ahhh, I am still smiling from ear to ear for you guys!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!! 
xoxox
 Okay... not only did Jenny + Joe have one of the most gorgeous locations for their wedding... but check out this next series of decor shots!  Jenny and her mother worked on all of the decor themselves- I'm still head over heels in love!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
I think I may literally have 1,000 photos just of Jenny + Joe's reception alone... but alas, NONE quite summarize the evening as well as the below collection.  WE ARE PENN STATE!
 What a fabulous night!
Congrats again you two!


www.adriennelampephotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment