Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Brooke + Brice's Nashville, TN Wedding {West End United Methodist Church Nashville | The Pinnacle, Nashville, TN}


Ahhh... this couple just melts my heart!  Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!  Their love... their sweetness... the beauty that abounds in them both physically, and internally... sometimes I wonder how it is that I get so lucky to work with such amazing couples.  What a blessing to have been a part of Brooke + Brice's incredible wedding day!  
xoxox
Enjoy y'all!
 
After Brooke writes her letter to Brice...
She opens his...
A few formals of these gorgeous ladies before the ceremony!
Since I always get to spend so much quality time with the girls during the "getting ready" process... I thought I'd spend some time with the guys in the minutes leading up to Brooke + Bryce's ceremony...
Brooke + Brice did not have a "first look" per say...
But they did have a super sweet moment together before the ceremony began.  Below, one of my absolute favorite shots from what was hands down- one of the sweetest moments I have witnessed at all of the weddings I have been to so far!  I still melt when I look at this!
Alright...
I think this bride is ready for her wedding...
Away we go!
 
 
 
Woo hoo!!! It's official!!! Mr. + Mrs. Gilliam!!

Full collection of party pictures coming soon!


Congrats again Brooke + Brice!  
Y'all are perfect together!
MWAH! xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment