Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm Getting Married!!!!

Hey y'all!  Not sure if you've been following some of our updates on Facebook, but Trent and I are getting hitched!!! It's been an amazing ride so far, and we couldn't be ANY more excited to make this love "official"! :)  We leave for Hawaii in exactly 9 days... and get married in exactly 14.  It is crazy to think how quickly time is flying.  I will be away from my computer and my desk, Tuesday, August 21st- through Monday, September 10th.  I have been editing feverishly these past couple of weeks- but have only been able to post "sneak peaks" of some of this summer's most incredible weddings.  I promise, promise, promise- full collections are coming soon!  I just need to go run away to Hawaii and get married first ;-)

In the meantime, please know I am wishing all of you an AMAZING end to your summers... and I absolutely cannot wait to share with you the beauty, that was my summer of weddings galore!  Looking forward to all my Fall Weddings on the Coast! xoxox

Send us all your positive vibes...
Love,
The soon-to-be Mr + Mrs Gilbert 

No comments:

Post a Comment