Friday, November 16, 2012

Danielle + Berkeley {Sullivan's Island, SC | Wedding}

Danielle + Berkeley
10.13.12
Sullivan's Island, SC
If you are at all questioning a smaller/more intimate wedding in lieu of a larger event, please let Danielle + Berkeley's wedding on Sullivan's Island be proof that bigger is not always better.  This couple is smart.  They chose to forego the larger, more lavish affair, and instead decided to travel halfway around the country (they live in California currently) and bring their families along for the ride.  What resulted was one of the most intimate, spirited, beautiful weddings that I have ever had the pleasure of capturing.  When I first met Danielle over irish coffees in SF, I knew that her wedding to Berkeley would be special... but really, I don't think anything can prepare one for the beauty that abounds in the photos of their wedding day.  My gift to you all today... a glimpse into their magic.  Enjoy.


After some initial "getting ready"/pre-pre-ceremony photos at the house Danielle + her family was staying at, we headed over to meet the rest of the family and take some gorgeous beachside weddings of Danielle + family.  

After I finished up with Danielle + her family, I headed over to the home where the ceremony + reception would be taking place, where I was able to capture some pre-ceremony shots of Berkeley and the house as preparations were finalized.  
I just love these next few photos of Berkeley's mom + sister... beautiful, beautiful ladies + what a beautiful bond
And the bride has arrived!!! I think it's time for a wedding y'all!
Loving the sweet moments between Danielle and her parents before she walks down the aisle...
And she's off!
And they're married!!! 
WOO HOO!!! :)
While the guests are mingling... and the kitchen is cooking...
Danielle + Berkeley pose for a little 
Mr + Mrs session...
This couple... this property... this lighting...
Hands down, this was one of the most breathtakingly elegant weddings I have been to.  So in love with these two + their crazy awesome friends and families.  Smiling real big as I edit + post these!
LOVE!!

A perfect night indeed


1 comment:

  1. Wow Adrienne!! You did an AWESOME job capturing the intimacy of this wedding!!! Beautiful, beautiful photography! Such a lovely wedding!

    ReplyDelete