Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ashley | Studio OneTen {Atlanta, GA}


 Hi Y'all! Meet Ashley.  
Ashley is the very soon-to-be, proud owner of a gorgeous new beauty salon in Alpharetta, GA.  As she gets her business up and running, a few headshots were needed... <<enter yours truly>>!  Not only was Ashley a natural in front of the camera (as you'll see below), but she has one of the warmest, kindest, sweetest personalities... her business is SURE to thrive (I know I already can't wait for my first haircut there!!)  


Studio OneTen Salon
12872 Highway 9 North
Suite #110
Alpharetta, GA 30009
https://www.facebook.com/StudioOneTenSalon


xoxox
Adrienne

I kind of just LOVE the sequence of these next three! 
This girl is not just beautiful, but the expressions!
LOVE!! 

And because you're supposed to have FUN at photo shoots...
Ashley starts to work it!!
Have I mentioned that I love this girl?!?! haha!!
Such a ham!



No comments:

Post a Comment