Monday, July 9, 2012

Toni + Jeff {Rampart Range| Garden of the Gods Wedding | Pike's Peak, Colorado Springs, CO}

I like to think that timing is everything in life... maybe it's because I've seen the movie, The Adjustment Bureau- who knows- but to me, I seem to find that everything happens when it's meant to.  Toni and Jeff had been planning on a potential Spring 2013 wedding when we first started talking-- but on a whim, decided to maybe get married this spring/summer instead.  Because I was going to be flying out from Atlanta, I ultimately offered up the date of June 9th, but initially we had our eyes on June 16th. 

If you have been watching the news, you would have heard the devastating news of the fires that are currently still spreading across Colorado. Had we waited until June 16th- the Colorado Springs fires would have very likely prevented us from a wedding in the mountains. We were so fortunate to have been able to have the wedding, and to still have had the gorgeous scenery that is  Colorado Springs, CO.  Of course, our hearts go out to all in the region... may these photos be a glimpse of hope, and a reminder of the beauty that abounds in this world- even in the dark times of loss and despair. 

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE when couples get ready together? I know this isn't normally the case, but I get so excited when I get to cover an elopement, or a wedding that is just the bride and the groom together.  There is so much beauty behind the getting ready together process, as I think you can see from Toni + Jeff's images here!  
Toni is an amazing pastry chef...I melted when I saw her and Jeff's wedding cake for two!
Cake to be enjoyed afterward... 
Off to the most breathtaking wedding of the year!
 
 

A few final touch-ups before the ceremony...

And now, with one beautiful bride, and one handsome groom...
 it's time to make this "officially official"!!!

Ready...
Set...
They're Official!!!!!

I introduce to the world....
Mr + Mrs Morlan!!!!!
WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!! 
JUST MARRIED!!!
 
So in love with all of these shots... but there's something extra special to me about this next one.  Love it.
World's cutest Mr + Mrs?  I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment