Saturday, November 10, 2012

Brittney + Geoffrey's Downtown Savannah, GA Engagement Session { Savannah, GA E-Session }

Brittney + Geoffrey hold a special place in my heart as I was fortunate enough to be there the night these two got engaged! It's a long story, and involved the wedding of these two's friends Tia + Jonathan, but needless to say- when these two asked if I'd shoot their wedding + engagement session, I jumped at the opportunity.  As you'll see from the photos below, you won't find a smarter, happier, more in love couple than Brittney + Geoffrey.  I absolutely cannot wait for them to get married later this year, but in the meantime...enjoy a few of my favorite photos from their downtown Savannah/Tybee Island engagement session!

XOXOXO

 
So after what was an AWESOME downtown Savannah engagement shoot, we decided to have a little fun on the beach as well.  With one quick change in attire, we headed down to Tybee Island- a fave location of mine to shoot!  Check out a few of my faves from our session on the beach below!
Absolutely cannot wait for your wedding you two!!! 
Let the countdown begin!!! 
XOXOXOX



No comments:

Post a Comment