Friday, November 2, 2012

Stay Strong New Jersey!!

For any of you that know me well, or any of you that have had phone conversations with me and my 201 area code- you know of my love affair with New Jersey.  Having grown up in Bergen County, NJ has forever been "home" to me.  Though I live too many miles away these days, I am still reminded by so many of my amazing memories in areas like Hoboken and Point Pleasant.  To watch the news this past week and to see pictures of my home state and some of my favorite places in the world, so destroyed, has been devastating.  My heart is with New Jersey this week, and all those affected.  My family and friends are safe, but there is devastation and loss all around.  New Jersey, I wish you strength in this horrible time.  You are the strongest group of people I've ever known, and you will get through this.  Keep Calm and Stay Strong.  I love you!
If you're like me and you're looking for ways to help, check out the below t-shirt from the folks at Jetty

A message from the folks at Jetty:

Here at Jetty we work quickly when people are in need! In an effort to aid those suffering from Hurricane Sandy, we've designed a reflief t-shirt which will allow us to UNITE & REBUILD! 100% of profits from the sales of this custom, Jetty T-shirt will go to victims of the storm who are in direct need of assistance as well as the emergency response units who risked their lives to save others. 

For more information, and to purchase the shirt, please visit: http://jettylife.com/category/featured-products/

No comments:

Post a Comment